Monday, December 29, 2008

Super short entry

I know this will be short because I don't really have anything to say at the moment. Mistress and I are both doing well, though adjusting to some new meds on both our parts. Our lives have both been very busy lately due to the holiday season.

Oh I did have a pretty cool dream a few nights ago, where She and I were snuggled together in bed. We were spooning, with my back against her chest, and she had made sure that I was entirely nude. We talked until we weren't making sense and then as we told each other goodnight she slide one of her hands down between my thighs to cup my sex and whispered against my ear that I was to remain like that all night long so that I might be reminded that she owns every part of me. In the dream, I barely slept at all because her show of dominance and ownership over me had me floating all night. When I woke from the dream for real, I actually felt like it had really happened and just lay in bed thinking about it for a while.

Now that's in my head again!

No comments: