Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Thursday Question

Thursday Question
Do you have requirements for your health and fitness? What role does your partner have in controlling this part of your life?

Well, initially Mistress had it in my schedule for me to exercise several nights a week and I did, but things have changed. Now with my diabetes things are different and alot stricter, although I'm not sure I'd say they're stricter because of Mistress, or not.

I'm in the process of making up a new exercise routine for myself and I am on a "diet". Basically I am eating fewer calories as well as few carbs. As few as my body will allow. I did that on my own without Mistress telling me to do. However, I believe the reason it's been going so well thus far is in large part because of her encouragement and praise for the hard work I've put into it already. She wants me to be healthy and I know for sure that if I didn't step up and work on it myself, she would put her foot down and demand it of me. I think it's just easier all the way around not to make her have to do that and take the initiative myself.

All that said, it will be in my new schedule which I will be making up and Mistress will adjust things if she thinks it is needed and then she'll enforce it. So in a way, she does play a large part in this aspect of my life because of the schedule. But I do believe it is one of those things that I would do reguardless of whether she made me or not.

No comments: