Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Good girl"

Simply because of things going on in my life today, I have decided to speak about another of luna's Thursday Questions instead of just free-writing. Maybe it's a sort of cop-out, but I don't wish my blog to be tinged with certain things here that truly have nothing to do with my relationship with Mistress.

The question:
How important is the phrase, “Good Girl” to you? How do you feel when it is said? Do you have other words of praise that you love to hear from your owner?

Mistress doesn't say good girl to me very often, so when she does I know it's because I did something exceptionally well. However, she uses other words that I believe have a much deeper impact on me than that does. Some of those are dirty girl, cunt whore, dirty whore, fuck puppy, slut puppy, and various other similar "pet names". I think those words send me into a deeper mind frame than good girl does, oddly enough. And I think it has a lot to do with the sound of her voice when she says them. I can feel the pride in her when she calls me those names. I can with good girl as well, but it's different somehow, and I'm not sure how to explain it really. The feeling I get when Mistress uses those names with me is one of pure ownership and love. Not love like many people would think, though, as Mistress and I have a very different kind of relationship. We love one another, very deeply, but it's not at all a sexual love. Which tends to confuse some people, but it works for us. It also gives me a feeling of humiliation, even if there is no one else there but the two of us. I feel humiliated or embarrassed that she sees certain things in me like that. Things that most people who know me have no clue about and would guess. The way Mistress says certain things can have me floating around in head space probably faster than most other things. *Grins* I think she tends to enjoy that as much as I do.

No comments: