Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A better look inside

Mistress is busy with baking goodies for the upcoming holidays. And I've been preparing my kiddos at work for their Christmas play which we put on tonight for their parents. It seems like this time of year makes it hard to stay in constant communication, although I believe Mistress and I have managed well.

Last week I had some news brought to my attention and since then I've debated over mentioning it here, because I have tried to keep most of what I speak of here about my submission and my journey with Mistress and Sir, with the occassional mentions of family or work. However, this is something that actually and most likely will directly affect my submission. I know there will be a lot of changes, and there already has been on my part. So I've decided to share it here.

I was just diagnosed as Type 2 Diabetic. I won't go into great details here (I don't think!) about it or how I deal with it and what not. However, I know that there will be changes, some enforced by Mistress, and some made on my own, that I will most likely blog about eventually. But I am not going to let this take over the purpose of this blog, even though in some ways it is a part of it. I know in the long run it can affect many things within our relationship and very well could affect the intensity of play times and such. But it's too soon to tell if that will be the case or not.

I know I will be on a much stricter diet. Mistress mentioned helping with that, and I'm not sure if she means that she will come up with one herself for me, or if she meant something else by that. Either way, I've already put myself on a strict diet, and it seems to be working well so far.

So, there you have it. That's a large part of why I've been so ill lately, and for so long. It takes diabetics a lot longer to heal from normal every day things like a cold.

That's all the time I have for now as I have to get some other things done before heading to the school for our play this evening. So, to my readers, I wish you all well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello