Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A little something

I have felt better so far this week, and haven't started St. John's Wort yet, as I've not had the chance to get it. Tomorrow I am getting it though, I put it in my schedule already. Anyhow, I've been more upbeat this week. I had a hard day at work yesterday, which I won't really go into here, but suffice it to say that I had to slip away into the bathroom to do the breathing thing Mistress has taught me and ended up chanting my mantra twice. And still I was uptight and stressed, but at least I was able to finish out the day of work! So once I got home I took a 30 minute relaxing bath to de-stress even more and then got even more of it out when I spent time with my adorable niece.

So, what is the reason for my improved mood? Honestly, I am not entirely certain. However, I have to wonder if it might be partly because last week I ate pretty badly and this week I've been improving that again. I know that food does affect our moods, and I have to wonder if that really might be a large part of it. I hope that's what it is anyhow.

Friday, I will be helping my sister with preparing things for the party on Saturday, and then of course the party is Saturday, so part of my schedule will be a little mixed up. Also, my best friend and her daughter are hopefully coming for the weekend, and if they do, then even more of my schedule will be mixed up. However, I will do as much of it as I can with her here so that I don't get totally off track like when the hurricane hit.

That's all I have for now. Like I've said before, Wednesdays are hard to write on sometimes since it's only two days since writing before. But I'm working on improving that! :)

1 comment:

Perky said...

Heya, just had to say that I just discovered your blog today and enjoy it very much. :)