Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Well, I have my schedule back full time now, but it's been a lot harder to get back into it this time than it was when I first started it. And it's only because of something that has changed in my life, which I am not up to talking about here. However, Mistress has told me that She is thinking about changing my schedule some to help with that. The thing I am most thankful to have back is my mantra. It totally grounds me in a way that I never thought possible. It makes me feel secure within myself and my submission.

Since my vacation, I feel like Mistress and I have had more time together. I'm not sure that it's really been more time, or better quality of time. Everything has been calm and easy going. That's not to say that we "fought" or anything like that before, because we didn't. There was just tension and some frustration there that isn't there now. I'm so thankful for that and I know Mistress is as well. It makes everything a lot easier and more fun too.

She even asked me last night if she told me to go on another vacation, even without any explanation to me about why, would I do it willingly without putting up a fuss or questioning Her about it. And absolutely, I would. I mean, I don't want to have vacations from it all, all the time, otherwise what is the point? But every now and then I think it's a good thing. At least it was this first time and it made me totally realize the things I'm grateful for within our relationship and outside of it as well.

That's all for now. Today, my schedule is all mixed up because of some things that I have to get done and I knew I wouldn't have much time to blog, but I wanted to get at least something in here. There should be more coming next Monday. So, until then...

Be good at being naughty..

No comments: