Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just a little something

I think I should start thinking up some topics to write about for Wednesday's, because when I just wrote on Monday's it is a little hard sometimes to think of what to say. Not much time passes between the two days and when I work all day on Tuesday, well, that's all that has really happened. Hehe. I'll run it by my Mistress, and see what she thinks.

As far as the schedule and routines go, I think they're going pretty well. I've been extremely tired since starting them, and that's not boding well with me. I've been getting close to or at the least 8 hours of sleep every night, but still I'm just wiped out. Mistress and I are going to talk about it today (so long as time allows) and see if maybe moving some things around in my schedule might help. At least that is what I am hoping. I've felt a little less than my normal self the past few days (actually not yesterday, nor today) and I am thinking it has to do with how tired I am and that I should be pms'ing, but I'm not yet, for some reason.

However, other than the tired thing, everything really has been going well. I've totally amazed myself with drinking so much water and a LOT less tea. Now when I do have a glass of tea, I totally savor it! :) I've also surprised myself with the masturbation thing because before I had a set amount or times that I had to do it, I really didn't do it all that often. Maybe once every two weeks, if that much. And now, she has me doing it three times a week. Plus over the weekend, I even asked if I could do it Saturday night (which is after I did Friday night and would be again Sunday, so three nights in a row. haha, think it's a record for me). She gave me permission and I'm still thankful for that. I think having to play with myself every time I pee is helping with that, as much I really did not want to admit that. (Don't ask me why, because I'm not even sure.)

The bathing/morning routine and bedtime routine are easy to get into, and really the bedtime seems to be shorter than she has it in my schedule, but I know that's just because I've been more aware of where I leave things (plates and such) if I eat somewhere other than the kitchen and as soon as I'm done, I return them to the kitchen, rinse them off and put in the dishwasher. And also, sometimes when I'm chatting online before doing the bedtime routine, if I go to the bathroom I sometimes will end up brushing my teeth and washing my face as well as moisturizing right then. A time saver, maybe? A lot of times I don't even think about it, until I start my bedtime routine and realize that I already did it.

Well, I suppose that is all for now. Hopefully, I'll have more come Monday. Until then - be well, readers.

No comments: