Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just the way of life

So, Mistress is still under the weather and I seem to be doing better with each day. I just wish there were something I could do for Her. Hopefully, She'll be back on Her feet in the next day or so. *Crosses fingers for that*

Not a lot to really blog about since Monday. I worked all day yesterday and today I've been busy with my schedule'd tasks for the day. Mainly cleaning things around the house and getting laundry taken care of. The normal, every day life type of things. Of course, today is the day that I'm suppose to masturbate for an hour, but I wasn't able to do that. Actually, I haven't been able to do any of the scheduled times for that the past week and a half now, for reasons that I won't go into here, but I'm starting to really be annoyed that I can't. I've never been big on masturbating, until Mistress put it into my schedule and now I've grown to love it, so now I miss it! And I want it back. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue before my next scheduled time. I think I need it.

Oh, I'm hoping to shampoo some carpets here over the weekend. There is still a lot of deep cleaning needing to be done, and I'm working on that. I think, though, that if I get the carpets shampood and steam-cleaned then I'll have even more desire to get to the nitty-gritty in every room of the house.

Yeah, alright, so that's not really something you'd find in most submissive blogs, right? But not everything a submissive does is fun or about sex and play time either. They still have every day life things to do just like everybody else. And that just happens to be part of mine. It's just part of being human.

No comments: