Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Introduction

Well, here goes my first post. I'm devirginizing my blog. Woohoo! Alright, so that's a bit corny, but I never said I was good at starting these types of things.

Anyhow, this blog will be used to document my journey of submission with my Mistress. It's a little less conventional than many relationships out there, so if you don't like how we do things you have a right to your opinion, but please keep it to yourself unless you can express yourself respectfully, and I'll do the same for you in return. ~smiles~


Now, on to this relationship. My Mistress and I have known one another for 7 or so years now, however we've never met face to face. When we met, we were just friends and though we lost touch with one another various times through the years, we always somehow got in touch with each other again. She's been there for me through many relationships and I like to think that I've helped her along the way as well, although I wouldn't assume anything of the sort.

Somewhat recently, I had another Mistress online. My Mistress (ex-Mistress) and her were friends and she had permission to do anything and everything she wanted with me. Well, my relationship with the other Mistress ended, and we (Mistress and I) ended up spending even more time together. It just sort of happened, naturally. It's always been like that with us, natural.

We know one another quite well and talk on the phone as often as we can. She has a man in her life and he knows about me and is all for it. We would like for me to eventually move to where they are and live with them. I would be her r/t submissive and eventually his if things work out how we all would like for them to do so.

Because of that, when I write here I will refer to her as Mistress, and him as Sir. He's not my Master, so I don't feel right in calling him that. If and when the time comes for that, I will adjust my writing to fit that. Also, I will not be giving out any of our r/t names, nor information that would put any of us at risk, so please don't bother to even ask.

I'll write here not only about my feelings through this journey, but also about different things that my Mistress and Sir have me do in r/t, even before I am there with them. One or both of them might write posts here as well.

So, I hope to get to know some of you other bloggers out there.

Until next time, be well!

~Her's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well then i guess i'll pop your comment cherry...welcome to the blogosphere (did i spell that right?)

fown

Her's said...

Thanks for popping it, fown! I needed that. ;) Also thanks for the welcome. I'm still trying to figure out what all my Mistress would like for me to write about, and when, etc.

~Her's